Ir al contenido principal

Blog 2: The best concert ever

 Hiii, I´m Valen, How are you?  Today in my blog talk about the best concert of my short life!

This was show in Octuber, especially  the twenty-nine. In the national stadium of Chile. The artist´s name is Bad Bunny our "Conejo Malo" in Spanish even if all the peoples the call as in English. 

The show during two hours and was incredible. I was with my best friend, her name is Javiera and is my classmate of university and apartament. In the show singed and danced very. This is my best concert because the artist i like and the companion jajaj. 

I will show you some photos the this day. 

In this photo and i me and with my frinds Javiera. At 5 PM with all sun in the face jajaj. The people of behind too have heat.

In this photo is me in the night before the show, At 9Pm approximately.

PD: the cup of sun is of my frind Braulio, his was the Octuber 28 the concert Bad Bunny! 






Comentarios

  1. Bad Bunny! I would have liked to have been there. I knew it was al amazing gig

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hii Valen, omg you went to see a bad bunny last year, amazing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Bad Bunny! glad you had a good time, you look happy in those pics.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love Bad Bunny, i hope you enjoy the concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, The concert looks like a great experience, you are so lucky, except for the sun on your face jjsjsjsj but luckily you had a hat.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the peoples the call as in English. --> the people use the English name

    in the show singed and danced very. --> in the show we sang and danced a lot.

    the show during --> the show lasted

    The people of behind too have heat. --> The people behind are hot, too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: My future job

Hiii, I´m Valen, How are you?  Today in my blog talk about my future job The dream job is in my speciality, the sociology and too antropology social. (This are not my degree but i i interesing in career)  To be a good sociology its require one persons very inquisitive, observer, know how to interpret, analytical, sensible and other characteristics I would like to work in the Insitute of Human Rights of Chile, i imagine this job of the next way:  I very travel for all the country in a combi, visiting  small comunities that are not famous, too visiting secret places of Chile. This cause me very curiosity and inspiration. Too i would like travel for Chile and all to world. Travel in excess for i know the peoples and can studied your forms of behave in the society for after make investigation, inform, books, etc for publish the result.   The salary hopefully is good, the Institute finance the tickets of travel, charge my ...

Blog 4:Blog 4: Time travel to the past or future

  Hi everyone, how are you? Today and go to talk about my preference time travel to the past or the future.  Personally, I dont have a preference, beacuse prefer two alternatives.  Travel to the past is the big oportuny,  I would like to meet my grandfather, father of my dad, he died when my dad was fifteen years old, he not meet a my mom, my sisters, my brother or me. This situation make me feel sad, so this is very oportunity to spend time with hem and me family. To i would travel to infancy of me mom in your antique house, i would see me uncles when children and me grandmather she is die since to 2015:( until forever jaja´nt   For other part, travel to the future is curious, this is travel to the unknown, I would see my life in this moment, i would know  my family,  work, house, other things. I would know if that life is the one that i would want. To avoid situations: example: bad decisions, meeting bad peoples, avoid accidents and other  ...