Ir al contenido principal

Blog 5: Changes to my study progran

 Hiii, I´m Valen, How are you?  Today in my blog i talk about the my career, specially the program (the curriculum), length of studies, infrastructure of faculty and my teachers.

First of all, my career is sociology and i them study of 3° years. This career is interesting but this caeer is undervalue in the world work, this situacion make me feel so sad:( because the sociology is very indispensable for understan the society and its practices. 

The curriculum is of 5 years, are three season, the first "season inicial", second "season in-depth look" and finally "seasion profetional", this career have  57 subjects. All subjects are interesant i would like would have much elective of specialization, this are things important for the future work. I have always very tests, report and presentations and this situation is stressfull, this is bad because i dont enjoy the subjects and not learn:(

The faculty of Social Ciences this remodel but the new building is of the teachers, We studiants have class in the old building, this have four floor, the third is of sociology, the class room are dark and the faculty in general is ugly. The good is the new space to study with sofa its name is "espacio triestamental", the space i like it because is confortable, i go with my friends and the food of machine is "good" but the really good is the coffee:) 

My teachers this very goods sociologists but not good teacher, the majority are olds and although very about this career, but this is moment for adapt to changes and progress.. 

This is the blog of day! I hope you are are well.

So sorry, this computer i dont let paste images:( 











Comentarios

  1. hi, that bad that your career is undervalued, I also indentify in that teachers are very good as psychologists (in my case) but they are not good teachers (sometimes)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Valen! I don´t think this faculty is ugly, its vintage and very pretty in my opinion.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Valen, I ussually feel that i know nothing in the classroom

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: My future job

Hiii, I´m Valen, How are you?  Today in my blog talk about my future job The dream job is in my speciality, the sociology and too antropology social. (This are not my degree but i i interesing in career)  To be a good sociology its require one persons very inquisitive, observer, know how to interpret, analytical, sensible and other characteristics I would like to work in the Insitute of Human Rights of Chile, i imagine this job of the next way:  I very travel for all the country in a combi, visiting  small comunities that are not famous, too visiting secret places of Chile. This cause me very curiosity and inspiration. Too i would like travel for Chile and all to world. Travel in excess for i know the peoples and can studied your forms of behave in the society for after make investigation, inform, books, etc for publish the result.   The salary hopefully is good, the Institute finance the tickets of travel, charge my ...

Blog 4:Blog 4: Time travel to the past or future

  Hi everyone, how are you? Today and go to talk about my preference time travel to the past or the future.  Personally, I dont have a preference, beacuse prefer two alternatives.  Travel to the past is the big oportuny,  I would like to meet my grandfather, father of my dad, he died when my dad was fifteen years old, he not meet a my mom, my sisters, my brother or me. This situation make me feel sad, so this is very oportunity to spend time with hem and me family. To i would travel to infancy of me mom in your antique house, i would see me uncles when children and me grandmather she is die since to 2015:( until forever jaja´nt   For other part, travel to the future is curious, this is travel to the unknown, I would see my life in this moment, i would know  my family,  work, house, other things. I would know if that life is the one that i would want. To avoid situations: example: bad decisions, meeting bad peoples, avoid accidents and other  ...